Counselors » ---Work Permit Application

---Work Permit Application

Congratulations on your job offer! Your employer will ask you for a photo ID and a work permit:
1.  About photo ID:
  • You can use your CA ID, CA Driver's License, or school ID card.
  • You can also print your picture Profile from your StudentConnect
2.  How to apply for a Work Permit:
work permit example
1. Pick up the Work Permit application in the Career Center (room P-5).
2. Complete the top 4 sections; all 3 signatures are required. [see sample to the left].
3. Return the form to Mrs. Nora Chavez in the Career Center OR
           a. Email the completed form to [email protected]; Allow 1-2 days for processing.
            b. Check your emails often. Sign the form electronically and resend it to the sender.
            c. The final work permit will be emailed to you. 
4. Submit the work permit to your employer.
3. Earn Work Experience (Vocational Education) Credits:
If you are working, you can earn up to 10 credits.  These credits will meet your high school "Vocational Ed" graduation requirements.  See your counselor or Mrs. Castro for registration/more information.