Work Permits for PUSD students 16-18

Due to the COVID19, The ROP Department will be able to issue Work Permits Via  Electronically by emailing the [email protected] office. (Revised 11/20/2020) Make sure to email the Intent to apply for a work permit (B-1). The ROP office will respond & email within 24-48 hours.

Work Permits:

Directions: Follow directions for intent/renewal Work Permits

(protocol per COVID)


  1. PUSD website
  2. Departments - Pupil and community services
  3. Regional Occupational Program (ROP)
  4. Career Technical Program (CTE) updates and work permit process