Congratulations on your job offer! Your employer will ask you for a photo ID and a work permit:
1. About photo ID:
- You can use your CA ID, CA Driver's License, or school ID card.
- You can also print your picture Profile from your StudentConnect
2. How to apply for a Work Permit:
1. Pick up a Work Permit application in the Career Center (room P-5).
2. Complete the top 4 sections; all 3 signatures are required. [see sample to the left].
3. Deliver the completed form to Mrs. Celia Castro in room A-9; allow 1-2 days for processing.
Did you know you can earn CREDITS while WORKING?
See Mrs. Castro in room A-9 for more information.